Sunday, January 31, 2010

LOST


Time travel, monsters, pain, joy, ontology, relationships, peril, paradise, personal triumphs, catastrophic failures, unexplained occurrences, religion; just some of the topics you will find on my favorite show LOST. I am very much excited about Season 6, which is the last and final installment of this "time travel odyssey." Creators Carlton Cuse, Damon Lindelof, and J.J. Abrams have created, what I would consider to be one of the most intricate and perspicacious television show to date. I am not even going to attempt to recap the past five seasons. I will say if you haven’t watched them I would encourage you to do so. We will finally see what becomes of the passengers from Oceanic Flight 815. Lost Season 6 premiers Tuesday, February 2nd at 9PM EST. Below is a stirring recap:



No comments:

Post a Comment